Android file manager is one of those apps that you must have on your Android device. Because this application will really help you in finding every file you need. Inconceivable if you have to open the files one by one to find the file you are looking for.
With this application on your android device, you can easily and quickly find the files you need. Especially if you have to send a work report file, which at that time must be sent immediately. The File Manager application can help you easily manage files and folders. What’s more, you can find how many documents & apps you have in your tool by looking now after creating File supervisor.
This app will automatically manage each file by file type. Like all videos in your android device storage, they will be grouped in one shortcut or Movies folder. Even if you save them in several different folders. All will appear when you tap the Movies folder.
Or all files will be grouped in one shortcut based on where the source file comes from. All pictures taken by your device’s camera will be collected in the camera folder. Images or videos that come from WhatsApp posts will all be collected in the WhatsApp images folder.
By default, the Android system has its own file manager application. However, you can use a third-party file manager application, if you are not satisfied. Here we present to you the 10 best Android device file manager apps that we recommend for you.
Here Are 10 Best Android File Manager Apps To Explore Your Smartphone Files Easily
#1 ES File Manager
Manage your files (File Manager) just like you would on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Choice, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut and Bookmark;
Here are some of the features of the ES File Manager application.
- Built-in music player / Built-in image viewer / Built-in text editor: You can choose to use the built-in utility for faster and better performance.
- Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG: You can manage all files and folders in internal storage and external storage.
- Downloads / Images / Audio / Video / Documents / New files: Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file type and characteristics so you can easily find the file you are looking for exactly.
- You can view and manage all the apps installed on your local device.
- Access from PC: You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
- Storage analysis: You can analyze local storage to clean useless files. You can find out which files are taking up the most space.
#2 File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer
Smart File Manager (File Explorer) is the simplest, Powerful, Small, Free, and perfect App to manage files like Images, movies, documents, Music, apps on your mobile.
Here are some of the features of the app :
- File Manager: File explorer to access and manage storage, copy and paste files, delete files, backup files, transfer files, show hidden files, compress and decompress files, and many such similar actions easily.
- Cloud Storage: file manager for Dropbox, box, google drive, and multiple clouds.
- Application Manager: easily backup, uninstall, and create shortcuts for your apps.
- Root Explorer: powerful root explorer tool for root users, allows access to the entire file system and all data directories.
- Built-in various file types for viewers and players: video player, image viewer, document reader inside the app.
- App manager: create a backup, open, create a shortcut, and uninstall your apps.
- ZIP and RAR support: compressed and decompressed ZIP, RAR, JAR, TAR, and APK files with password(encryption AES 256 bit).
- FTP Server: using FTP manage your files mobile from Your PC.
- SMB: access your home PC files on your mobile using samba.
- View media by category: browse and access your media files by category (like image, video, recent files, history..).
- Supports 30 languages.
#3 Solid Explorer File Manager
Solid Explorer is a file management app inspired by the old school file commander applications. You may Easily manage files in dual-pane layout, Protect files with strong encryption, Manage files on your cloud storage or NAS, and Backup apps and files to any desired destination.
Here are some of the features of the app :
- Files management: main storage, SD card, USB OTG
- Cloud storage: easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega*
- NAS: support for major network protocols FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
- File encryption: password and fingerprint protection
- Archives: support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR, and TAR files
- Root Explorer: browse system files if your device is rooted
- Indexed search: quickly find files on your device
- Analyze storage: manage files taking too much space on your device
- Organized collections: files categorized in Downloads, Recent, Photos, Videos, Music, Documents and Apps
- Internal image viewer, music player, and a text editor: for easier browsing on remote storages
- Batch rename: with support for naming patterns
- FTP Server: for accessing your local files from PC
- Themes and icon sets: rich customization options
#4 Cx File Explorer
Cx File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. With this file manager app, you can quickly browse and manage the files on your mobile device, PC, and cloud storage, just like you use Windows Explorer or Finder on your PC or Mac. Also, it provides a rich set of features that advanced users are looking for without feeling bloated. You can even manage the space used on your mobile device with a visualized storage analysis.
Here are some of the features of the app :
- Organize your files and folders: With a user-friendly UI, you can easily browse, move, copy, compress, rename, extract, delete, create and share files (folders) on both internal and external storage of your mobile device.
- Access files on cloud storage: You can manage the files on cloud storage.
- Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): You can access files within remote or shared storage like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN. Also, you can access your mobile device from a PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
- Manage your apps: you can manage the apps installed on your mobile device.
- Analyze and manage your storage: Cx File Explorer provides visualized storage analysis so that you can quickly scan the available space and manage it. The Recycle bin also helps you easily manage your storage.
- Material Design interface: Cx File Explorer uses the Material Design interface.
#5 FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy
FX File Explorer features a Material Design UI and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers. New “FX Connect” transfers files from phone to phone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to connect two phones by physically touching their backs together. New “Web Access” enables the transfer and management of files and media from your computer’s web browser. You can drag and drop entire folders to your phone from your computer, or stream your phone’s music playlists to your computer over Wi-Fi. (requires FX+)
Here are the features of the app :
- Productivity-oriented “Home Screen”: Directly access your important folders, media, and cloud storage
- Multiple window support, with dual-view mode to see two windows at once
- “Usage View” mode shows the total size and content makeup of every folder, as you browse and manage files
- Support for most file archive formats
- No advertisements
- No tracking of user activity: FX does not ever “phone home”
- Built by NextApp, Inc., a US corporation founded in 2002; all proprietary code was developed in-house
- Access networked computers, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking (SMB1 and SMB2)
- Connect to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud
- Manage installed applications, with support for browsing applications based on their required permissions
- Create and explore inside AES-256/AES-128 encrypted zip files
- Browse audio content by artist/album/playlist; manage and organize playlists
- Directly browse photo and video folders
- Encrypted password keyring (use one password to access network and cloud locations)
- Text Editor (with undo/redo history, cut/paste, search, and pinch-to-zoom)
- Binary (Hex) Viewer
- Image Viewer
- Media Player and pop-up Audio Player
- Zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, 7zip archive creators and extractors
- RAR file extractor
- Shell Script Executor
Thus the 5 Best File Manager applications that we recommend for you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.