Trends Makeup usually will always change every year or even every season. This is because usually there are only creative and innovative ideas that appear. Likewise in 2022, entering the beginning of the year, of course, you can’t miss the latest makeup trend info.
In 2022 it looks like the beauty world is ready to welcome more colorful and expressive makeup trends. Some world makeup artists predict that the 2022 makeup trend will tend to refer to the exploration of individual expressions so that it will produce a vibrant and fun appearance.
However, some big trends are also more minimalist with the increasing prevalence of hybrid products to environmentally friendly packaging. Want to show a new version of yourself this new year?
So, are you curious about what the makeup trends are for 2022? Let’s just take a peek at the following review.
1. METALLIC MAKEUP is a very good type of makeup to be applied to the face all year round because it will really enhance your appearance without having to be a professional.
2. MONOCHROMATIC MOODS is a facial display that displays spring colors such as peach, coral, pink, soft terracotta, and light red which is applied to the eyes, cheeks, and lips.
3. CONTOUR AND LIFT WITH BLUSH takes you back to the 80’s—it’s all about applying blush to your temples.
4. GLITTER AND GLOSS, which is a look that emphasizes plump and juicy lips with attractive decorations and gloss.
5. SUN-KISSED SKIN AND FRECKLES, where currently many women are trying to darken or add spots on the face.
That’s the makeup trend that is predicted to go viral in 2022. Hopefully, it will inspire.