Written By Velocity Arrow
Banana Oat Cookies are a unique snack because the combination of oats with bananas makes these biscuits lower in calories, so you don’t have to be afraid if you eat too much for fear of getting fat.
Not only delicious, but this snack is also healthy because it is a substitute for fruits and vegetables because they are made from oatmeal (wheat). This snack has a high fiber content which can lower fat and cholesterol. How to make it very easy, you can try it at home.
Let’s take a peek at how to make Banana Oat Cookies
Banana Oat Cookies
Banana oat cookies are a unique snack because the combination of oats with bananas makes these biscuits lower in calories, so you don't have to be afraid if you eat too much for fear of getting fat.
- 3 cavendish bananas, mashed
- 150 grams of instant oatmeal
- 100 grams butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven.
- Put the margarine in a bowl and stir using a whisk or fork for a while, then mix all the ingredients above together and mix until smooth.
- Take 2 teaspoons of dough and shape it into a ball, then arrange it in a baking dish.
- Put it in the preheated oven over low heat. Oven until cooked, then remove and serve.
Take a peek at the Orange Martini recipe for you to copy.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)