Churros With Powdered Sugar and Chocolate Jam is a delicious snack. Churros are a typical Mexican snack with a basic dough of choux which is a light pastry dough. The texture is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, making Churros a favorite snack. Churros you can enjoy with chocolate sauce, cinnamon powder, or sugar.
Moreover, its elongated shape like a stick makes it very easy to enjoy while walking around the festivals. Churros can be said to be similar to eclairs, eclairs, beignets, profiterolle, and cullers because they use choux but are made by frying. Choux dough itself is made of butter, water, flour, and eggs.
Well, for how to make it, here we give the recipe for Churros with Powdered Sugar and Chocolate Jam
Churros With Powdered Sugar and Chocolate Jam
- 250 gr medium protein flour
- 125 gr butter
- 250 ml water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten fluffy
- The oil for frying
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Chocolate jam for dipping
- Boil water in a saucepan with salt and butter. Stir until it boils and then reduces the heat. Add the flour little by little and stir constantly until evenly distributed. When it is well mixed, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Add the beaten egg to the mixture and knead until combined using a wooden spoon. Put the dough in a pastry bag whose ends have been cut wide and given a sus mold and then compact.
- Heat the hot cooking oil so that the dough can be completely submerged later. Print the churros directly into the skillet at finger length. Fry until brown then drain.
- Arrange the churros on a plate then sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with chocolate jam dip.
Enjoy with Calpis Yogurt Drink.