Citron Presse is a drink originating from France. This drink is made from lemon which is made in a very simple way by mixing various ingredients such as lemon juice, sugar, and also cold water or sometimes also ice cubes.
Citron Presse is very suitable to be enjoyed especially during the summer to cool the body with a quite delicious sensation. Well, for those of you who are curious, let’s just take a peek at the following recipe.
- 4 lemons, divided, squeeze, and extract the juice or juice
- 1 cup simple syrup or agave nectar
- ice and cold water
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- a few sprigs of lavender for garnish
- Place lemon juice in a large glass, add simple syrup or agave nectar. Also, fill with ice and cold water.
- But you can also let people mix their own lemon juice, syrup, and water into their own glasses with the sweet and sour taste they want. Finally, garnish with lavender flowers on top to add aroma.
Enjoy with Crispy Onion Ring.