Classic Waffle is one of those sweet treats that can never go wrong. These cakes and snacks are perfect for your relaxing time. This simple sweet food certainly has a delicious and appetizing taste. Just looking at the picture will make you salivate, especially if you manage to make it. Inhaling the aroma and tasting the taste will make you addicted.
This Classic Waffle is not a cake or snack that is difficult to make and requires a variety of ingredients that are difficult to obtain. Because with simple ingredients and easy manufacturing steps you can make it at home. You only need to prepare the materials needed, then just follow the easy steps.
How curious? Let’s just take a peek at the following Classic Waffle recipe.
- 2 chicken eggs
- 250 gr all-purpose flour
- 75 gr butter, melted
- 15 gr baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 350 ml milk
- salt to taste
- powdered sugar, honey, and your favorite fruit for topping (optional)
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, vanilla in a large bowl. set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl, add the melted milk and butter. set aside.
- Combine dry and liquid mixture, stir until smooth.
- Heat a waffle mold that has been previously greased with butter. Pour the batter into the mold. Wait until browned and crispy, don't turn the inside and bake until cooked.
- Remove and serve with powdered sugar, honey, or your favorite fruit.
To make it even more delicious, enjoy the Waffle along with the Fresh Magic Lemonade.