Fettuccine with Carbonara Sauce is a fettuccine dish with a slightly different sauce texture compared to other pasta dishes. This carbonara pasta has a sauce with a creamy texture.
Carbonara sauce itself is made from the main ingredients, namely cheese, and milk, so it makes the taste of this sauce savory. This pasta dish with carbonara sauce can not only be enjoyed by adults, you know, children can also taste it. Because it tastes savory with a dominant creamy texture.
Well, curious about the taste, let’s just make Fettuccine with Carbonara Sauce with this recipe.
Fettuccine with Carbonara Sauce
- 150 gr fettuccine
- 50 gr grated cheddar cheese
- 4 beef sausages
- 3 large broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 250 ml milk
- 2 tbsp fiber cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in a little water
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp dry parsley
- Pepper, mushroom broth, salt, sugar, and pepper to taste
- Heat the water, add oil and salt to taste, add the fettuccine, boil until cooked. Lift, drain.
- Heat water in a different saucepan, boil broccoli, making sure not to overcook. Lift, drain.
- Heat butter, saute onion until fragrant. Add eggs, scramble for a while. Then add the sausage, stir-fry until cooked. Pour in the milk, add the cheddar cheese, cornstarch, and fiber cream. Stir until cooked. Season with pepper, salt, sugar, mushroom broth, and pepper to taste. Stir gently, add oregano and parsley. Add the fettuccine and broccoli. Stir until smooth, turn off the stove, and transfer to a serving plate.
Enjoy the main course of Fettuccine with Carbonara Sauce with Sweet and Fresh Strawberry Milkshake.