Fried Ice Cream is a dessert in the form of fried ice cream. This dish is made by taking a scoop of very cold, temperature-controlled ice cream that is placed on a sheet of flattened bread, then rolled in a flour mixture, smeared with a raw egg, rolled in cornflakes, or biscuit crumbs, and deep-fried for a short time.
Even if it’s deep-fried in hot oil, the very cold temperature of the ice cream won’t melt when it’s fried. After frying, the ice cream is topped with cinnamon, sugar, or a touch of mint, although whipped cream and honey are sometimes added. You can even add your favorite toppings even if the original taste is good.
Let’s just do it.
Fried Ice Cream
- 250 grams of chocolate ice cream
- 50 grams of wheat flour
- 50 grams of bread flour
- 6 slices of peeled bread
- 1 chicken egg, beaten
- Take a piece of peeled bread, then flatten it, place the chocolate ice cream on it. Shape the bread into a ball and wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it round like a ball. Do this until all the ingredients are used up. Store in the freezer for 1 hour. Take it out of the freezer and open the aluminum foil.
- Place flour, egg, and breadcrumbs on each plate.
- Roll the ice cream in the flour, then put it in the bowl containing the beaten eggs. After that, add it to the breadcrumbs. Make sure all surfaces of the ice cream bread are completely covered. Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil, then fry the ice cream using low heat until it is golden yellow, then remove and drain.
Fried Ice Cream is ready to be enjoyed with Eggless Strawberry Milk Pudding.