Iced Coffee Milk with Palm Sugar is one of the popular drink trends. This contemporary drink makes many people interested in trying it. Not only does it have attractive colors, but it also tastes good.
One of the contemporary drinks that taste like a favorite on the tongue of coffee lovers is Es Kopi Susu with Palm Sugar. Expresso coffee mixed with palm sugar makes it suitable for the tongue and suitable for anyone.
You don’t always have to buy it, because you can also make a variety of drinks that are trending right now, such as this Ice Coffee Milk with Palm Sugar at home with ingredients that are easy to get, fast, and of course, it doesn’t take much time. Let’s just take a peek at the following idea.
Iced Coffee Milk with Palm Sugar
- 2 grams of espresso powder
- 50 ml hot water
- 100 grams of palm sugar
- 100 ml water
- 250 ml full cream liquid milk
- A pinch of salt and ice to taste
- Take a pot, then boil the water. Add the chopped palm sugar. Cook until all the sugar is dissolved, cool.
- Dissolve the espresso powder in 50 ml of hot water, then cool.
- Pour the palm sugar solution into a serving glass. After that, enter the ice cubes to taste, then pour the espresso, liquid milk, and salt. Stir until well blended.
Enjoy with Classic Waffle.