Maple Cinnamon Latte is a warm drink with a unique taste because it combines the sweetness of maple syrup with a little bitterness of the latte and the savory taste of cinnamon. This drink will be very delicious if served warm because at the same time it can help relax the body and make the atmosphere calmer of course.
This drink is made from espresso coffee mixed with milk and has a thin layer of foam on top. But it may be common, so what if we make it different by adding maple syrup and cinnamon.
Maple Cinnamon Latte
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon and Cinnamon stick for garnish
- ½ cup coffee (hot espresso or strongly brewed coffee you like)
- Pour ¾ cup of milk into a medium mason jar and cover with a screw. Shake for 10-15 seconds or until foam begins to form on top. Then warm the milk in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Prepare a wide mug, pour 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, and ½ tsp cinnamon, stir until blended.
- Then pour also ½ cup coffee (hot espresso or strongly brewed coffee you like) on top and add half of the milk mixture that has been foamed earlier.
- Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon and serve with cinnamon sticks if desired. Serve and enjoy while warm.
Curious? Let’s just prepare the materials and start with the following easy ways.
Wow, it looks like a warm drink like this Maple Cinnamon Latte will taste right when paired with Nutella Cookies.