Matcha Frappuccino is a drink that is the result of a combination of matcha powder and milk that produces a sweet taste with a distinctive aroma that can ward off the stifling feeling caused by the hot weather during the day.
Drinks made from matcha or Japanese green tea are still in demand by many people. One of them is Matcha Frappuccino which is suitable to be served while chatting casually with the people closest to you. Not only fresh and delicious, how to make it was also not too difficult.
Curious? Let’s just follow the Matcha Frappuccino recipe below.
- 3 tsp matcha powder, dissolve in hot water, and leave until the water temperature decreases
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 250 ml full cream milk
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Hot water to dissolve the matcha
- Whipped cream and matcha powder for topping (optional)
- Blend all ingredients including matcha solution until smooth. In addition to using full cream milk (you can replace it with low-fat milk, soy milk, or almond milk)
- Pour into a large glass and serve with whipped cream and a sprinkling of matcha powder on top.
Enjoy sweet and savory desserts like Sweet and Savory Blueberry Milk Tart with Matcha Frappuccino.