Milk Date Pudding is an easy and quick dessert to make. This pudding is made from a mixture of plain gelatin, sweetened condensed milk, granulated sugar and chopped dates.
Pudding itself is a food that is always suitable to be enjoyed anytime as a dessert or just a delicious snack. The soft texture with milk content can be an alternative to complement your child’s daily nutrition.
So, curious? Let’s just make it. Here are tips on an easy and practical way to make your own Milk Date Pudding at home.
Milk Date Pudding
- 1 pack of plain jelly
- 900 ml of boiled water
- 80 ml of white sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 100 grams of dates
- Chop the dates and set aside.
- Mix gelatin, milk and sugar. Stir well. Cook over medium heat, slowly pouring in the water. Stir until a little thick.
- Add chopped dates and stir well until boiling. Remove and pour into the mould.
- Wait until the temperature of the pudding cools, then put it in the refrigerator.
Pudding is ready to be served as a delicious menu dessert. You can also add toppings such as whipped cream or other toppings according to taste.
So, to complete your activity, don’t forget to serve it and enjoy this Milk Date Pudding with a glass of warm Maple Cinnamon Latte.