Nutella Oreo Ice Cream is one of the creations of fresh snacks and desserts that almost everyone likes. Not only children, but adults also love it. The soft texture with a touch of Oreo crumbles on top is the perfect match. Especially with the flavors that combine with Nutella.
As we know, Oreo is indeed the most popular flavor. The combination of vanilla and chocolate flavors makes the ice cream even more delicious to eat. Especially when combined with Nutella, it really becomes a wow taste.
This Nutella Oreo Ice Cream is not only delicious but also quick to make. In fact, we can make it easily at home. Suitable to be served as a dessert for the family. The homemade Oreo ice cream recipe is no less delicious than ordinary ice cream. Let’s just follow the recipe.
Nutella Oreo Ice Cream
- 10 chocolate-flavored Oreos, crushed
- 2 cups heavy whipped cream
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3 tablespoons butter or butter, melted
- Transfer the heavy whipped cream to a medium-sized bowl. Beat with a mixer, heavy whipped cream until thickened, white, or commonly known as a stiff peak.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk, butter or butter, and Nutella using a whisk, stirring until well blended. Set aside.
- Slowly add the mixture of sweetened condensed milk, butter/butter, and Nutella to a bowl containing heavy whipped cream, stirring gently using a spatula.
- Add crushed Oreos and Nutella, mix gently. Pour the dough into a container, store in the freezer for 6 hours or until hardened.
Try the combination of Soft Corn Pudding with Nutella Oreo Ice Cream.