Strawberry Milkshake is a fresh drink made from a mixture of milk and strawberries. This drink has a sweet, sour, and creamy sensation. Especially with the addition of vanilla ice cream on top which makes the texture of this drink even more savory.
Because of its sweet and savory taste, this drink can be enjoyed by both children and adults, at any time, be it cold or hot.
Named milkshake, because all the mixed ingredients will be added with ice cubes and then shaken using a shaker or blender. Well, let’s not linger, let’s make the Strawberry Milkshake right away.
- 6 strawberries, wash and cut into pieces
- 100 ml milk / full cream milk
- 1 (700 ml) box of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- Put all the ingredients, pieces of strawberry, milk, ice cream, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and ice cubes into a shaker or blender. Beat until well blended. Serve in a glass and give 1 scoop of ice cream on top as a complement to the milkshake.
Enjoy Strawberry Milkshake with Apple Strudel Recipe with Cream.