Blueberry Milk Tart is one of the delicious dishes that we can enjoy together with family and closest people. This dessert is made of wheat cracker and melted butter for the crust, while the top layer is made from a mixture of pasteurized milk and Ricotta cheese mixed with a gelatin solution.
This Blueberry Milk Tar can be a dessert choice during New Year’s celebrations. We can enjoy a series of great dishes with loved ones to celebrate the moment. Therefore, sweet and delicious dishes such as blueberry milk tart are perfect for refreshing your mouth again.
Not only delicious, but this one dish is also very easy to make at home. You can even create a different night of celebration by enjoying this dessert with your family, friends, or partner.
Curious?. Let’s take a peek at the following ideas about Blueberry Milk Tar.
Blueberry Milk Tart
- 250 ml pasteurized milk
- 2 tbsp Ricotta Cheese
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp agar powder
- 7 whole-wheat biscuits
- 100 gr melted butter
- gelatin powder, dissolve in warm water
- Frozen Blueberries
- Place the pasteurized milk and Ricotta cheese in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the cheese melts. Reduce heat and add sugar to the pan. Keep stirring to melt the sugar. Add the gelatin powder solution to the saucepan. Stir the milk mixture until it thickens.
- Meanwhile, crush the oat crackers in a bowl and add the melted butter to it and mix well. Place the oat crackers in the muffin tin and form a tart crust.
- Fill with milk mixture until full. Place frozen blueberries on top as a topping.
- Freeze the tart for 3 hours. Remove tart from muffin tin. And Blueberry Milk Tart is ready to be enjoyed.
Sweet and savory desserts such as Blueberry Milk Tart are ready to be enjoyed with a Virgin Pina Colada Fresh Drink .