Mango Gelato is one of the popular desserts that you can try to make at home. This sweet food, which is popular in Europe, and has gone worldwide, is perfect to accompany your busy day.
Gelato itself is a typical Italian dessert that is similar to ice cream but tastes creamier. Because of this, the gelato recipe is a bit different from the usual ice cream. Although the taste is creamier, Gelato uses less cream and uses more milk. Gelato also uses a little butterfat so it tastes better. Not only that, but gelato also contains less fat than ice cream in general.
You can make gelato with various flavors, one of which is Mango. Curious about the taste, let’s take a peek at the following Mango Gelato recipe.
- 1 kg ripe mango, peeled and cut into pieces
- 400 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 400 ml ice water
- 200 gr whip cream powder
- Put the chopped mango into the blender. Blend together with sweetened condensed milk until soft.
- Meanwhile, mixer whip cream powder and ice water until fluffy. Gradually add mango juice. Mix well. Transfer the dough to a container and store it in the freezer for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, remove from freezer, blend again until smooth. Then, pour it back into the container and put it back in the freezer for 2 hours. After that, then you can serve it.
Enjoy Mango Gelato with Grass Jelly Ice Latte.