Tortilla with Beef and Mozzarella Filling is an easy and quick dish to make, but even so, it tastes no less delicious. This dish is best served while warm because it will have a slightly melted cheese texture and don’t forget that a few pieces of beef will make a delicious combination of flavors and make us addicted to trying this very tasty western dish.
Mozzarella cheese is a sweet and versatile Italian cheese made from buffalo or cow’s milk. This cheese is usually wrapped in plastic because of its pliable texture like rubber. Therefore, it is very suitable if included as a tortilla filling.
Curious? Let’s take a peek at the Tortilla recipe with Beef and Mozzarella Filling below.
Tortilla Recipe with Beef and Mozzarella Filling
- 3 pieces of tortilla shells
- 3 pieces of beef burger, cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp corned beef
- 1 sausage, cut into pieces
- enough mozzarella cheese
- margarine to taste
- 1 egg
- Fried beef burger, sausage, egg, and corned beef. Place the fried filling on top of the tortilla. Add mozzarella cheese to taste. A shape resembling an omelet.
- Heat margarine in a pan or skillet, bake tortilla rolls on top.
- Cut the rolls in half and add sauce to your liking.
Enjoy Tortilla with Beef and Mozarella Filling with Matcha Frappuccino.