Onion Ring is a unique snack. Want to know why? This is because onions are usually used as a seasoning for cooking, but you can make a delicious snack and can accompany you and your family’s relaxed atmosphere.
You don’t have to go to expensive restaurants, you can make your own version of onion rings at home. You only need to prepare the required ingredients and make it yourself at home. You simply cut the onion into rings, coat it with flour, then fry it.
Well, for those of you who are curious, let’s take a peek at the following Onion Ring recipe.
Onion Ring Recipes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Cooking oil for friying
- Mix flour, water, eggs, salt, and baking powder. Stir well. Dip the slices one by one into the batter.
- Heat the oil to 190 degrees celsius. Fry the onions until golden brown. Make sure the onions are submerged in the oil. But make sure to fry the onion in stages, you don't have to do it all at once. Turn off the heat, remove and drain.
Enjoy Onion Ring with Unique Kaffeost.