Grass Jelly Ice Latte is a drink made from a mixture of coffee and grass jelly. Especially with the addition of your favorite toppings, it feels like our day will be even better.
As we know, coffee is indeed a drink that the tongue can never refuse. Whether it’s hot or cold, the drink is still the prima donna for our tongue. Moreover, if coffee is combined with grass jelly, it will certainly produce a delicious and refreshing drink.
Here we give an idea about Grass Jelly Ice Latte that you can try.
Grass Jelly Ice Latte
- 1 sachet of mixed latte coffee, brewed with boiled water
- 50 ml sweetened condensed milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ice cubes as needed
- grass jelly, cut into squares or shaved
- ice cream, whipping cream, or other toppings according to taste
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and water in a glass. Stir well. Fill the glass with ice cubes and grass jelly shavings. Pour the coffee mixture into the glass. Stir slowly. Add the toppings you like.
Enjoy a fresh glass of Grass Jelly Ice Latte combined with Banana Pom Pom.